20-10-10 is a quality NPK fertiliser which has been the standard treatment for paddocks and pasture for many years. This product is ideal for general maintenance or to feed grass for intensive hay production and grazing. The application rate will depend on how many times you intend to apply the product and also what the grass is going to be used for.
For a general feed we recommend 2 bags per acre (50kgs). If the area is going to be used to grow hay, or intensively grazed, then look to apply 3 bags per acre (75kgs). 20-10-10 can be kept in storage until you require it providing it is stored in a dry and well ventilated area. Apply either by hand or through a spreader.
- Active Ingredients: 20% Nitrogren, 10% Phosphate, 10% Potassium
- Mini compound granules provide excellent spreading pattern
- Ideal for use on paddocks and pasture
- Can be spread by hand or with a fertiliser spreader
- Can be used the majority of the year
- Horses have to be removed from paddocks/pasture.
Application Rates & Timing
|Spring & Summer |
|2-3 bags/acre |
|Early March - late July|
|Late Season |
|3 bags/acre |
|Sept - mid Nov|