Aivly Meadow Mix
Aivly Premium Meadow Mix
Aivly Meadow Mix is a highly palatable, oat free mix containing a luxury blend of cereals with real herds and essential vitamins and minerals. This non-heating, high fibre, low energy mixture helps to maintain health and vitality in horses and ponies while helping maintain a clam temperament.
- High in fibre
- Low in energy
- Helps maintain a calm temperament
- Ideal for horses and ponies at rest or in light to moderate work
- Contains real spearmint, garlic, rosemary & red clover
- Provides a fully balanced diet when fed at recommended levels
Horse feed and bedding is only available for in store collection or free delivery within a 10 mile radius of our Ringwood shop. Please call us on 01425 472341 to book.
Designed as a complimentary feed for horses and ponies, to be fed with grazing hay/haylage or other forage products, according to body weight and work level.
The quantities will vary depending upon the weight, temperament, condition and exercise level of the horse or pony.
The table below may be used as a guide for horses and ponies in light to moderate work.
|Height (hh)||Meadow Mix (kg)||Forage Ration (kg)|
|11.2||1.5 - 2.0||2.5 - 3.0|
|12.2||2.0 - 2.5||3.0 - 4.0|
|13.2||2.5 - 3.0||5.0 - 6.0|
|14.2||3.5 - 4.0||7.0 - 8.0|
|15.2||4.0 - 4.5||9.0 -10.0|
|16.2||5.0 - 5.5||11.0 - 12.0|
|17.2||5.5 - 6.0||12.0 - 13.0|
- The recommended quantities should be fed in a minimum of 2 feeds (and preferably 3 - 4) per day.
- These quantities are intended as a guide only.
- These recommendations assume good quality forage is fed.
- Do not feed 1 – 2 hours prior to exercise and allow the horse or pony to cool off before feeding after exercise.
- Make any changes in feed gradually over at least 7 days.
- Clean, fresh water should always be available.
- Recommended forage quantities are minimum amounts only.
- A non-heating feed is one that is less likely to produce excitable behaviour in some horses and ponies when fed at the recommended rate.
|Digestible Energy||10.0 MJ/kg|
|Vitamin E||140 iu/kg|
Micronized barley, oat feed, grass (high temperature dried), molasses, micronized soya, micronized peas, sunflower seed extraction. Hipro soya bean meal* micronized maize, palm kernel, limestone flour (calcium carbonate), wheat feed, linseed expeller, dark distillers grains, sodium chloride, calcium phosphate, sugar syrup, soya oil, vegetable oils & fats.
*Produced from genetically modified soya.