Aivly Loyalty Card
The Aivly Loyalty Card is now available in-store! Customers can sign up to our FREE loyalty card scheme, which means every time you shop with us you collect points which can be used as money off vouchers! Customers can collect points on absolutely everything they purchase in-store at Aivly. Our loyalty card customers are also always the first to know about new exciting offers, competitions, events & promotions.How it works:
Next time you visit us in-store ask one of the ladies at the till for loyalty card application form, this just takes a few minutes to complete, once this is done, we will issue you with your very own loyalty card which can be used right away!Points can be collected on absolutely everything in-store from bags to bedding, fly sprays to feeds, tack to dog treats, clothing to competition gear! All you have to do is offer your card for swiping when paying in store or give your card number over the phone for telephone orders and Aivly will take care of the rest! Card holders will receive 1 point for every £1.00 they spend in-store. Points can be redeemed as money off at any time, just hand over your card and our ladies will convert your points to savings.
Aivly Loyalty Card (ACSLC) Terms & ConditionsThe ACSLC is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to refuse any ACSLC application form.
- You must be 18 or over to become an ACSLC holder.
How they Work
- We will award one Loyalty Point for every £1.00 spent in store.
- To obtain Loyalty Points the ACSLC holder must present their card at the time of purchase and payment.
- Loyalty Points will only be allocated on cash transactions; account purchases/payments do not qualify.
- Loyalty Points are only redeemable against in-store purchases; they cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Aivly Country Store Loyalty Cards remain the property of Aivly Country Store, they are non-transferable and must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
- If an ACSLC is lost or the holder thinks an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or account number, they should contact Aivly Country Store immediately. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Points or any lost or stolen ACSLC.
- A charge may be levied on replacement cards.
- We reserve the right to terminate the ACSLC at any time if there is any theft from or misconduct in connection with shopping in our store or if you supply false or misleading information to us or are abusive or offensive to any member of our staff.
- If we terminate your membership, all outstanding Points which you have accrued, will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate the ACSLC at any time by giving one month's written notice to you. No compensation will be provided.
- We may make changes to these Rules and will give you as much notice as we reasonably can. Earning or redeeming Points on an ACSLC will constitute acceptance of the revised Rules.
- We will close any ACSLC Account on which no Points have been earned or redeemed for a continuous period of 12 months and any points accrued will be lost.
- We are a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. By applying to be an ACSLC holder, you consent to us processing the personal details you give on your application form in order that we can provide you with the benefits of the scheme.
- We will treat your personal information as confidential and we will not release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes, although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below: If we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information we are entitled do so.
- By filling in the application form, you consent us to notify you of special offers and discounts that may be of interest to you. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute, issue or other matter which arises between us.